We want to serve the tweens (7-12) more! Complete a survey to tell us what you would like and what you need from your local library!
Please pre-register your child by either stopping by the library or calling 432-5062. Thank you!
- R.E.A.D. Children are welcome to snuggle with their favorite Therapy Dogs and choose one of their favorite books and read them a story. This is a four-week reading program. Children are encouraged to attend all four sessions to earn a book! Please pre-register. 6:30-7:30 pm Wednesday, June 6, 13, 20, 27.
- Movie Matinee’s all movies will bre rated G to PG, please call the library to see what movie is showing. Don’t forget we have snacks and A/C!
- 1-2:50 Monday June 18
- 12-2:30 Saturdays June 9 and 30
- STEM Wednesday’s
- Design and make a Rock Star Button
- 10:30-12 pm June 13
- Rock Painting! Make your own special pet rock and its home (please bring a rock) 10:30-12 pm June 20
- The Sounds of Nature-make a bee hummer! 1:30-2:30 June 27
- Milk and Cookies Book Club (Ages 7-12) Discuss different book subjects each meeting while you enjoy milk and cookies! (Milk substituent available.) Select and read any book/audiobook of your choice with a theme of music or dance. Be ready to discuss your book at the first meeting Monday June 18th 10:30-11:30 am.
- Mystery Box Building Challenge! (All ages)Are you up for the challenge? Come build using items and materials from a mystery box. Individuals and teams are welcome! Monday June 25 3:30-4:30 pm.