All children and families are welcome to participate in our programs, regardless of residence.
Please pre-register your child by either stopping by the library or calling 432-5062. Thank you!
Story Time with Miss Lynn!
Mommy & Me meet on Tuesdays at 10:15 AM, July 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31. Mommy & Me Story Time is for for children from birth to age 3 and a parent or other caregiver. We share picture books, songs, and nursery rhymes.
Busy Bees meet on Tuesdays at 11:00 AM July 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31. Busy Bees Story Time is for preschoolers from age 3 to 6 with a parent or other caregiver. We share stories, songs, and crafts designed for preschool children.
- Movie Matinee’s we have snacks and A/C!
- 1-2:50 Monday July 16: The Good Dinosaur
- 1-2:50 Monday July 30: Peter Rabbit
- STEM Wednesday’s
- 10:30-12 July 11: Enjoy the sounds of string instruments..make a guitar! Please bring a cereal box.
- 10:30-12 July 18: Dig into Rocks and make a dinosaur fossil! Please bring a shoe box.
- 11-12 July 25: Slime Lab with a Rock Star twist!
- Milk and Cookies Book Club (Ages 7-12) Discuss books while you enjoy milk and cookies! (Milk substituent available.)
- 10:30-11:30 Monday July 16: Discuss your favorite dinosaur or fantasy book
- 10:30-11:30 Monday July 30: Discuss your all time favorite book
- Mystery Box Building Challenge! (All ages)Are you up for the challenge? Come build using items and materials from a mystery box. Individuals and teams are welcome!
- 3:30-4:30 Monday July 23
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten begins this month. This is a free and self-paced program, where you read a book (any book) to your newborn, infant, toddler, and preschooler. The goal is to read 1,000 books before each child begins kindergarten. (Yes, you can repeat books.) If you read just one book a night to your child, you will have read 365 books in a year. The only deadline is the start of kindergarten. The library will help you celebrate milestones. It’s easy to participate. Read with your child. Keep track of the titles of the books that you read together. Make it fun! Contact the library to sign up and get more information.