All book clubs are free and open to any adult. The Bookmarkers Book Club regularly meets on the second Tuesday of each month, and the Monday Evening Book Club regularly meets on the last Monday of the month.
Copies of the books are available at the Circulation Desk for book club participants on a first-come, first-served basis. All the book links on this page take you to LibraryThing.com, where you can read about the book, browse reviews, and find links to the e-book on Amazon, Kindle, etc.
Bookmarkers Book Club meets on Tuesday, July 8 from 12:00 Noon to 1:15 PM to discuss The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott. The selection for September is The Princess: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia by Jean Sassoon.
Remainder of 2014 Selections
Bookmarkers Book Club (meets on second Tuesday of each month at 12:00 Noon)
- October: And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- November: Caleb’s Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
- December: Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
Monday Evening Boos Club (meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:45 PM, unless it falls on a holiday)
- October: Iron House by John Hart
- November: The Country Girls by Edna O’Brien (c.1960)
- December: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak