Buy a few coloring books and support your library! We are hosting a Coloring Book Sale, just in time for the holiday season of gift giving. The coloring books are only $5 each, so stock up and share with all the children in your life.
There are 26 coloring book options. Each spiral bound book has at least 24 pages, including both activity pages and coloring pages, and a heavy board backing. Click here to view the full color flyer: Coloring Book Sale.
You can order your coloring books by stopping at the library, or contacting a Friend, Board member, or other community member with an order form. Money is due at the time of your order, and all orders are due to the library by November 30. The coloring books will be delivered by December 15.
- My Alphabet Book
- African American Leaders
- Beary Beary Book of Bears
- Butterflies, Birds & Bugs
- Child Safety
- Dogs & Cats
- Fairy Tales & Nursery Rhymes
- Food and Fun on the Farm
- Celebrate America
- Little Book of Horses
- Outer Space
- Pirate Treasure Bandits
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Story of Christmas
- Twas the Night before Christmas
- Underwater Adventure
- Valentines Day
- Our Winter Wonderland
- Zoo Animals
Thank you for supporting your library!
You are hopefully familiar with our Semi Annual Used Book Sales, held annually in the Spring and Fall. We’ve been holding these Sales for many years, and your support of the Sales drastically helps our annual operating budget. 100% of the Sale’s proceeds benefit your library!
The Fall Books & More Sale is now open to the public, and offers a huge selection of gently used hardcover and paperback books for all ages, as well as puzzles, games, music, movies, and audio books.
- The Books & More Sale is open during regular business hours: (Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, and Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
- The Sale concludes on Applefest Sunday, October 4, and will be open that day from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM.
- The $1 per bag clearance sale will continue for a few days after the conclusion of the Sale.
Thank you for your continued support! This is an important fundraiser for our annual budget, and a great place for you to purchase affordable media. We hope you find something you love at the Books & More Sale, September 26 through October 4, 2015.
Don’t forget, next weekend, Saturday, September 26 our semi annual Books & More Sale begins! The Sale is open during regular business hours (Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, and Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM), and concludes on Applefest Sunday, October 4. We will be open that Sunday from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM.
While shopping the Sale is always fun, there are lots of ways you can help out too! Please call the library at (814) 432-5062 if you are able to volunteer.
- Donations of items in good condition will be accepted through Friday, September 25. We cannot accept sets of encyclopedias, old magazines, catalogs, condensed books, or items that are broken, incomplete, or in poor condition, as these items do not sell.
- As you can imagine, we have a lot of books and more to sort and organize! We are looking for volunteers to assist with Sale setup on Wednesday, September 23 through Friday, September 25.
- We also need volunteers to staff the sale during regular library hours in two-hour shifts, throughout the duration of the Sale.
Thanks you so much for your continued support! Shopping the Sale and volunteering to help out are both great ways to support your Library. The Books & More Sale is a major fundraiser for us each year!