Everyone is invited to visit the library on Saturday, February 7 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM for the 4th annual Love Your Library Benefit Open House. Refreshments will be served. The Love Your Library Benefit Open House is a great time to check out all the library has to offer, and meet others in your community.
Unlike in years past, the library will remain open to normal business on that day. But it certainly won’t be a quiet day in the library! In addition to regular business, we will also feature all kinds of fun, family friendly activities, including:
- Valentine’s day crafts for children to make and take
- A performance by the Central Elementary School band at 12:00 PM
- Caricatures by Pastor Jeff Little from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Meet Franklin Police Officer Kevin Anundsen and K-9 Officer Mal from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 PM
- Meet Smoky the Bear, from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Children’s Librarian Abby Rosen will read stories at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM
We hope to see you here! Come see all that your library has to offer.